We all know Hotmail has simply made our lives easier and faster, but it is also no doubt that in this fast and technology world, crime has become one of the important aspects. So, it is very important for us to keep our account safe and secure ad for that concern only, we are here with this blog in which we are going to provide you the instant solution by which you can easily block the unnecessary senders in your Hotmail account.
The steps for blocking senders in your Hotmail account are mentioned below, just follow the steps and in a case of any queries, do contact Hotmail Technical Support Number Australia for help. Now, the steps are;
- First of all, you need to sign into the windows live Hotmail account.
- Then, you are required to go to the button of Options.
- The above you can easily find in the inbox page.
- After doing so, you are suggested to move to the more options.
- After opening the page, you are supposed to give a click on the save and blocked senders option.
- Next, you are required to select the blocked sender’s option.
- You have to then scroll the blocked sender’s pane.
- Next, you are required to choose the sender’s email address.
- You have to then select the remove from the list option.
By following the above steps, you will easily abled to block the senders in your Hotmail account. But if still, you need some help or assistance, then you are required to visit the website and look for various blogs mentioned there. You can also call and inform about the issues to our technicians, so don’t bother yourself anymore because of the issues, just you are supposed to reach the team and then it would be the responsibility of the team to give you the complete solutions. And those who don’t feel comfortable in calling, they are suggested to do live chats directly with our team.