Are you troubled with your Hotmail account not receiving emails? And if so then you surely are on the right side and here you will find just the solution you’re looking for. However, if you have other Hotmail issues then you must call the Hotmail Customer Service Number, immediately the experts will then provide you with top-notch solutions.
You got to first delete the existing email filters from your Hotmail account. And to do so follow the steps mentioned below accordingly:
- You need to begin by going into the Hotmail account on your device.
- And then you must click on the Settings icon and also go to click on the ‘View all settings’ tab that is available at the bottom of the menu.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Rules’ option if you can see any. And now you got to click on the ‘Delete’ button which is seen on the right side of the rules.
- You now also have to give a click on the OK button, and then press the ‘Save Changes’ button when you are done.
- Then you will have to delete the email forwarding rule as well.
- You will also need to make sure that the ‘Sender’ is typing the correct email address.
- You should also check if the Hotmail is not down, as this is can be a reason for you not receiving emails.
- It could even be the browser issues such as you should;
- Delete the cookies, history, as well as the wrong extension from your web browser.
- After that, you will have to check for recent updates on the web browser and if you find any updates available, you would have to first update the needful.
- And now if you are unable to receive your emails on Hotmail using the Mail applications; then you are required to check the Mail settings, as it could be that you might have configured your account with the wrong details and therefore is unable to sync.
Once you have finished going through the steps you should be over with the issue and should be able to work again smoothly on your Hotmail account. But if you face some issues then you just got to Contact Hotmail Support. The technicians will then be there to guide you further.