Do you want to set up your Hotmail signature in Outlook Mail and therefore you are searching for proper guidance? And if so, then in this blog you will definitely be guided to do so. But if you have some related queries then you just need to get in touch with the Hotmail Customer Service Number. And you will have the experts at your aid within no time, and they will surely solve the concerning issue.
The following steps are to create your Hotmail signature in Outlook; follow along as instructed:
- You got to, first of all, sign in at Outlook.com.
- After doing so you must go to the Settings gear icon and then you need to select the ‘View all Outlook settings.
- Next, in the ‘Settings’ dialog box you would have to select the ‘Mail’ option.
- And then you need to go select the ‘Compose and Reply option.
- Now in the ‘Email Signature’ text box, you will have to enter your signature.
Note: if you want to you could use the formatting tools to change the look of the text, format quotes, add pictures, and also insert hyperlinks.
- After that, you got to select the ‘Automatically include my signature on the new messages that I compose’ checkbox.
- And if you would like to include your signature in replies and forwarded messages, then you would have to select the ‘Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to’ checkbox.
- Finally, at last, you just have to select the ‘Save’ button when you are finished. And now you will have your email signature accompany your messages.
Note: however, Outlook automatically includes your signature whenever you compose a message. And if you do not want to add your email signature to a message, and then all you got to do is delete it as a regular text.
Now once you have completed going through the above steps you should be all good to start with your work. But if you encounter any glitches then you must Contact Hotmail Support Australia. After which the technicians will assist you with the needful.