Do you want to learn how to set up your Hotmail account with MacOS? Then here you will surely be able to do so? However, if you need help with other Hotmail issues then you can directly call the Hotmail Customer Service Number, whenever you want. And the team will provide you with the most relevant solutions, within the least time possible.
- You would have to begin by giving a click on the ‘Mail’ icon that is on your Mac’s Dock.
- And then from the ‘Mail’ menu, you need to select the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Next, you are required to select the ‘Other Mail Account’ option that you will see on the screen that will open, and then you must click on the ‘Continue’ button. And now depending on the version of your MacOS, you might just have to select the ‘Mail Account’ option in the next displayed screen.
- Now, you need to enter your name, Hotmail email address, and password in the provided fields and then just select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- You will now have to leave ‘Mail and Notes’ checked that’s in the list of available services. And then you got to give a click on the ‘Done’ button.
- Now you must look in the ‘Mailbox’ sidebar that is at the left of the ‘Mail’ window. You need to open the ‘Inbox’ if it is closed by giving a click on the arrow next to it to see the available ‘Mailboxes’.
- You also need to click on the new Hotmail mailbox to access your Hotmail account in Mail. And if it is a new account, then you would receive a welcome email. And if it is an older account, then the number next to Hotmail in the Mailboxes list will indicate the number of emails that are in the inbox.
After you have completed the above-given steps you should be good to get started with your Hotmail working smoothly on MacOS. But if you face any problem then you must Contact Hotmail Support right away. The technicians will then be there to help solve the concerning issues.