Do you need help in restoring the deleted emails of your Hotmail account? Then as you have reached this site you will be able to get back your emails in no time. But if you have related queries then you can directly call the Hotmail Support Phone Number. And after which you will get the assistance of the topmost experts.
Follow the given steps below to restore your deleted Hotmail emails:
- You got to first go to Outlook and then you must log in to your Hotmail account.
- And now you need to select the ‘Deleted Items’ folder that is in the left pane.
- After that, you need to select the message that you would like to recover, and if you want to recover all the messages, then you would have to select the circle that is next to the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- Now you must go to select the ‘Restore’ button which you will see at the top of the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
And to recover the permanently deleted Hotmail emails you got to follow these steps below;
- You will have to go to Outlook and log in to your Hotmail account first.
- Next, you would have to select the ‘Deleted Items’ folder in the left pane.
- Now you got to select the ‘Recover items deleted from this folder’ which is at the top of the message list. And then you should have the ‘Recoverable Items’ folder opened.
- Now finally you just need to go and select the items that you would like to recover and then you must choose the ‘Restore’ button.
You should know this that the items that you selected to recover are restored to their original folders. And if a folder no longer exists, then the messages will be restored in your inbox.
Note: however, you can only recover messages and other items removed from your ‘Deleted Items’ older within 30 days.
Once you are done going through the steps you should be satisfied with the results and should be able to access your email again. And if you face some problems then you must contact the Hotmail Customer Service Number immediately. The technicians will right away help you out with the needful.