You have access to the group mailbox, calendar, OneNote notebook as well as team site when you join a group in Hotmail. Also, you don’t need to o worry about missing any meetings or conversations as permissions are taken care of automatically in Hotmail. Thus, if you are also looking the steps for joining a group in Hotmail, then must go through this content.
The steps for joining a group in Hotmail are;
Firstly, let us see the steps for searching the Hotmail group to join;
- You are required to move to the home tab in Hotmail.
- After that, you are required to then choose browse groups option.
- You have to then write the group name in the search box.
- Next, you have to give a tap on join option.
- A request will sent to the admin of the group if the group is private. And the admin has only access to decline or accept your request.
- You are suggested to first of all, move to the left pane.
- There you are required to then go for groups option.
- After doing so, you need to move to discover groups option.
- After that, you are suggested to then move to the search box.
- There, you need to type the search team and then give a click on press enter option.
- You have to then choose join option and if the account is private, a request will sent to the admin for the access.
- If your request got accepted then you will get added to the group in Hotmail.
- You can only add the group on mobile when any member of the team will add you otherwise you cannot add on the same.
Thus, we hope the above content helps you in joining the group in Hotmail. Also, you can leave the Hotmail group anytime you want. If still, you need some assistance related to Hotmail then you are required to reach Hotmail Support Australia Number instantly for the complete solution.