Hotmail is the digital mailing platform, that allows its users to exchange emails over the internet. Hotmail users can use the automated tools of Hotmail to smoothly execute their professional and personal mailing activity. The emails stored in your Hotmail inbox are highly secured, no third-party can access your emails. You make use of Hotmail security tools and enhance your Hotmail account’s security. To know more about the security tools and services rendered by Hotmail quickly get in touch Hotmail customer care team by making use of the Hotmail Customer Service Care Number.
Hotmail users can also attach pictures along with the emails and instantly share with their connections. If you want help in attaching pictures with your emails, please do follow the steps mentioned below procedure or connect with the customer support team through the Hotmail support channels.
Procedure to attach pictures along with your Hotmail emails:
- Visit the Hotmail login page through the browser that supports the Hotmail services.
- Enter your login credentials correctly in the Hotmail login form and click on the sign-in button.
- This action brings you to your Hotmail account’s main page, here you can access all the features of your Hotmail account.
- Click on the new option, you will get a mail to compose window on your screen.
- Enter the email address of the recipient or choose from your Hotmail digital contact book.
- Now enter the subject and message you wanted to share.
- Click on the paper clip icon to attach pictures, you will get a window where you can find the pictures and files stored on your device.
- Select the picture that you wanted to attach and click on the open button.
- Now wait till your attached picture loads completely and make sure that your picture and mail don’t exceed 25MB.
- Click on the Send button to send your email attached with the picture.
Hotmail users can take help from Hotmail Technical Support Australia and get all Hotmail services related technical queries resolved in minimal time. Kindly make use of the Hotmail support chat feature to attach your complaint reports.