Do you need help with forwarding emails automatically in your Hotmail Live account? So you can easily do so as you have definitely reached just the right place and here in this blog, you will be guided accordingly. Nevertheless, if you have some other related queries or issues then you need not worry as all you got to do is get in touch with Hotmail Customer Support Australia right away. You will then e assisted by the most eligible experts who are well trained and dedicated to giving you completely rectified results. You will not have to be disappointed at all because your concerns are the priority for the team.
You now must follow these steps to be able to forward Hotmail emails automatically:
- To begin with the process you would have to first log in to your email account through Outlook Mail.
- And after that, you are to select the Settings menu icon; you will find it located on the right side of the menu bar, shaped like a gear.
- You then need to choose the ‘View All Outlook Settings’ option.
- Next, you are required to go to the Mail and the Forwarding’ options.
Note: Now because you are accessing very sensitive information here, you will be asked by Microsoft to log in to your account again. You just need to do the needful.
- After doing so you will have to select the ‘Enable Forwarding’ checkbox.
- Then right away in the ‘Forward my email to’ field, you got to enter the email address that you would like to forward messages to.
- Finally, at last, you just have to go ahead and give a click on the ‘Save’ button to confirm the changes made. You should be all good to go now with your Hotmail account.
Now that you have completed going through the provided steps you should be ready with your Hotmail account. But if you happen to face any problem or if some other issues pop-up, then you need to take it easy and just connect with the Hotmail Technical Support Number. The qualified technicians provided will make sure to give you what is useful and reliable.