If you are not receiving emails in your Hotmail inbox folder, then firstly you should always check the other folders such as spam, trash, etc. and then if not find you would have to check the forwarding settings. It could be that you may have created an email filter that is causing your emails rout to the other folders. This means that you need to delete all the existing email filters. Therefore to get the same done you would have to follow the steps provided below. But if you need help with the other related queries then the team at Hotmail Technical Support Australia will guide you through with the appropriate solutions.
- To begin with, you got to go to your Hotmail account first.
- After doing so you must give a click on the Settings icon after which you also have to click on the ‘View all settings available’ at the bottom of the menu.
- You now will have to click on the ‘Rules’ option, if you see any. And then also go to click on the ‘Delete’ button, it will on the right side of its rules.
- Now you will have to click on the OK button and then click o the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Next, you got to disable the email forwarding rule.
- You also have to make sure that the sender has entered the correct email address.
- Have a check if the Hotmail server is down or not.
- And then you must check your browser for the issues.
- You should also check the mail settings if you are unable to receive emails when you are using the Mail Applications.
- After doing so you got to check on the settings of the incoming server for Outlook Account.
- Finally check the outgoing server as well. And then you should be over with the issue.
There you go now with your Hotmail account, as it should be working again smoothly. But if you encounter any issues then you are just a call from your solutions. All you must do is get in touch with Hotmail Contact Number without any second thoughts. You will then be assisted by the eligible technicians who will provide you the needful instantly.