Hotmail is a popular email application developed by Microsoft. It has the full potential to fulfill all your emailing needs. It is equipped with such features that enable the user to manage the emails and save the data and contact as well. Moreover, it has a flexible interface that enables any new user to use the application effectively. Some of its innovative features are protection against hacking, Email filtering, real time collaboration of document, ability to send large attachments through skydrive. Like other email service, it is not free from technical glitches.
Here, with the expertise of Hotmail support Number, we will attempt to provide an outline on how to close the account. As a matter of fact, most users would resort to do so in case they face certain issues. Be it related to hacked account recovery, sign in and sign out errors, password reset, customization or other server related problems. The steps to close Hotmail can be highlighted as follows:
- First, navigate to the Hotmail account closure page. To authenticate your identity, enter the password in the text field.
- In case, you were not logged in, tap the last four digits of the phone number at the bottom of the text field.
- Continue by clicking send code and enter the code sent to the mobile in the field provided.
- Tap sign in, to verify the user identity, otherwise skip the particular step.
- Click next after reading the possible consequences of deleting the account before proceeding further.
- Put a tick against each box located to the extreme left of the page. This would confirm that you have accepted each terms and conditions related to deletion.
- Then, under the select reason subtext, click on the select a reason box at the bottom of the page. Choose a specific reason for closing the account.
- Finally, finish by tapping on marking the account for closure option. If you intend to change your mind, you have the 60 days duration to do so.
Therefore, with the help of above troubleshooting steps, you can contact the Hotmail customer service. They have a group of diligent and hardworking experts who are ready to help you 365 days of the year . As they believe in the motto that problems do not knock on your doors as opportunity do.