Do you want to learn how to Cc all your emails automatically in your Outlook account? Then you can easily do so, right in this blog in no time. But if you have other glitches related then you can call the Outlook Customer Service Number, whenever you want to.
The following steps are to send a carbon copy of all your emails that you send in your Outlook to a particular email address:
- First of all, you would have to select the ‘Tools > Rules and Alerts’ option from the menu.
- And then you should go to select the ‘New Rule’ option.
- You will then have to highlight ‘Check messages after sending’
- And then you just need to give a click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You also need to click on the Next button again and this will you will copy all the emails that you send.
Doing so, you will be able to define any combination of criteria to copy only certain messages before you click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now if you have specified the no filtering criteria, then you would have given a click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- After that, under Step 1: you need to select the action (s), and also make sure that the ‘Cc the message to people or distribution list’ option has been checked.
- Next, you would have to click on ‘People or distribution lists’ it is under Step 2: Edit the rule description’ option.
Here you will see the ‘How to Add Members to a Distribution list in Outlook’
- Now you must double click on contacts or the lists from your address book or type an email address right under ‘To – >’
Now you also should separate multiple addresses with the semicolons such as (;).
- Then you need to click on the OK and the next buttons.
- Now go to precede the email address that is already entered under Step 1: and you should specify a name for this rule with ‘Cc’
- And lastly, click on the Finish and OK button when you’re done.
Now you should be all good to get started with your Outlook account. If in case you encounter some problem then you can Contact Hotmail Support Number immediately. The technicians will then guide you further with the needful.