Hotmail is a popular webmail service offered by Microsoft. It is the free mailing service and is now rebranded as outlook.com. However, similar to other email applications, it is not free from glitches. Users often encounter problems related to password reset, Difficulty in email set up, Errors in sending and receiving mails, Hacked Account recovery, and Hotmail server down issue, Login issues, and other account recovery problems. But the best part is that you need not worry. As every problem has reliable solutions. This is especially true with its dedicated customer support service.
With the assistance of Hotmail Support Australia, It is possible to get troubleshooting solutions to all the aforementioned problems. Since they are the third-party service providers independent of Microsoft or outlook. They would charge a nominal fee for the services offered. Here, we will be primarily concerned with blocking someone on Hotmail through the email addresses as highlighted below:
- First, click open the outlook website. Proceed by tapping on the profile icon on the right-side page of outlook.
- This would prompt open a drop-down display list. Scroll down to it and select the options beneath the settings gear.
- To the left side of the column, under the junk email title. There is a sub-list of the mail category. Continue by selecting on blocked senders option.
- In the blocked senders’ window, type the email address of the person you want to block in the text field.
- For proper registration in the blocked list, type the sender’s mail address.
- Once you press enter. This would enable the typed email address to the outlook’s blocked list.
- Finally, at the top of the blocked senders’ list, click on the save option. This would save the necessary changes and prevent the blocked recipient from contacting you in the future.
Therefore, with the support of the Hotmail customer support, the steps to block someone through the email addresses is quite easy. They take the feedback very easily and you could expect them to act on it in brisk time possible. You can also refer to their how-to-blogs and guides for further assistance in this regard.