When you add other email accounts to Outlook.com, you can use Outlook.com to send and read email messages from those accounts without leaving Outlook.com. Each account you add to Outlook.com is called a connected account.
Important information about syncing connected accounts
Syncing from your connected account to your Outlook.com account is one-way only. Email sent from your connected account using Outlook.com will not appear in your connected account Sent Items.
If you delete, move, or read an email from a connected account in Outlook.com, you won’t see those changes when you go to your connected account.
For example, email sent from your Gmail account using Outlook.com will not appear in your Gmail Sent Items, and Gmail messages deleted in Outlook.com will not be removed from your Gmail Inbox.
Connect another email account to Hotmail
- In Outlook.com, go to Settings > View all Outlook settings > Sync email.
- Under Connected accounts, select Gmail.
- On the Connect your Google account page, enter a display name for your Gmail account. This is the name recipients will see when they receive an email message from you. Select OK.
- Select the Gmail account you intend to use. You might need to provide a user name and password for your Gmail account.
- select allow
Follow these steps to connect a Yahoo Mail, AOL, or other email account to Hotmail.
- Select Settings > View all Outlook settings > Sync email.
- Under Connected accounts, select Other email accounts.
- On the Connect your account page, enter a display name (the name recipients will see when they receive an email message from you) and the full email address and password of the email account you want to connect to your Outlook.com account.
- select allow
If you’re having other problems with your connected accounts in Hotmail and you need to so help from Hotmail expert team then you call contact Hotmail Support Number Australia and get an effective solution in real time.